Monday, December 20, 2010

More Fun Upcylced Onion Sack Creative Ideas

Prosser Washington is home of some fabulous onions...
and wonderful farming families who grow those fabulous onions.
And they are kind enough to let me play with some of their onion sacks...
Thus these fun things I've been able to come up with!
bows, pins, bags, backpacks, make-up baggies...
Yes, this rosette flower is really purple, not blue, but oh well.
It looks good in blue too....
I think....
hahaha...

Let your eyes enjoy the feast!!!
{Good times!}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Cat's Alley! Yes, I did make the musical Christmas tree. I tried looking for the web site I got the tutorial from but lost all of my bookmarked pages (I'm crushed!) I just cut out different size circles from sheet music, pattern paper and coffee filters. I used a wooden skewer and separated the pages with cut up pieces of straw. Wished I had time to make more. Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete