Monday, January 10, 2011

Cute Painted Dresser Drawers


Despite the busyness of the season,
I found time during the Christmas "break" to paint up these drawers....
How did I do it? Where did I find the time?
Easy!!!

I just omitted doing dishes, vacuuming, and that kind of stuff.....!!!!

After all, what is more important, right?

Being creative with paintbrushes
and fun bright colors during the dark winter months,
or having a spotless house.....?????
Well, I am kidding a little bit.
I did clean somewhat
and took plenty of time
to enjoy spending time with my kiddos!

But the dresser turned out very cheerful and bright,

which is just how I like it this time of year!

Did you notice the hummingbird nest?
Mr. Right brought it home from his last horseback riding trip.
He knew I would love it!
And he was right!
Of course!


I have to do a few touch-ups still,
because I got side-tracked doing other things,
but I will finish this project soon, and post more pics!
Have a happy day!
:o)
Crystelle

No comments:

Post a Comment