Thursday, January 13, 2011

Totally Cute Retro "Refrigerator" Magnets

I am so lucky because when we bought our house nine years ago, it came with this totally cute retro oven!!!!! Isn't it so adorable!? Since then we have totally overhauled the kitchen, but the oven stayed! I LOVE that thing! Double oven. SOOOOOO adorable! And it works great actually!
Anyway. So I made some refrigerator magnets.


I used some retro bottle caps and glued magnets to the back. I had to add a little round piece of cardboard first, because the magnet didn't stick out far enough without it and that made the bottle cap stick to the surface too flat and you couldn't get a grip on it to take it off. {Does that make any sense....???}
Anyway! I am so very happy with them!
I made LOTS....
They are so fun!
Heeheehee...
It's the little things that make you smile!

:o)
Crystelle

No comments:

Post a Comment