Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is your favorite number?

It is soooo fun to have special orders form people all over the world
for numbers that have special meaning to them....

I feel so special as I am working on these pillows
I just think about the person
and his/her life, and her number
and what meaning there is behind it for him/her...

It makes me feel immensely close to people I have never met before face to face...



So I am just honored that they allow me to be a little itsy bitsy part of their world...

And I hope the pillows look fabulous at their home...
And that they will enjoy many happy times together...
Watching movies, relaxing,
reading a book,
kicking back with a magazine...
You know the drill....



I am sure you have a favorite pillow that you spend a lot of quality time with...!!!!

Sooo
Now the question is.....:

What is YOUR favorite number...???
Is it your birth-year?
the birth year of your child?
How about the day you were married...???


Your jersey number in college?
The house number of the house you grew up in....????

Is there a special code number that your husband uses that means "I love you..." ???
Tell me!
And I will dedicate a pillow to you!!!!!!


Goodbye 4 now!

Order your custom numbered sweater pillow right here

No comments:

Post a Comment