Monday, November 8, 2010

Easy Shirt for Size 10 Girl

OK, good September Monday everyone!
Here are the instructions on how to make that cute shirt that I made for my daughter's birthday.
No worries. It was about the easiest shirt I've ever made. Cute too, I thought....

  • I just started out with a purchased T-shirt from a local retailer
  • I cut off the shirt {which happens to be size 10-12 kids} straight across 4 inches under the arm-pit {for lack of a better term....}

Easy to Sew Cute Shirt
Then I started adding strips
  1. Strip 1: (2) 3 x 16
  2. Strip 2: (2) 3 x 20
  3. Strip 3: (2) 5 x 20
  4. Strip 4: (2) 7 x 24
The seams are just to the edge of the foot.
You may want to adjust the measurements if you are using a different size T-shirt....

Cute Shirt on Retro Fridge
I really like the umbrella fabric.....
And I am also digging my "new" old fridge.... by the way...
One of my most prized possessions....
Not that material possessions are very important.... of course...Fishy Wishy
My daughter has been very creative. She put this fish on a clip-board so she could haul it with her wherever we went and she could work on it...
Isn't it fun!
And I finally figured out that the drum that was laying back behind the chicken coop made a nice side table for my bench...
Love the color.
Fall flowers are the best. September is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is mild. The flowers are blooming...
September-Petunias
Smells of harvest in the air....
I love a Monday in September!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment