Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Perfect Recycled Gift for the TRUE Recycler at Heart

Thought I would update you on the thank you gifts for the teachers of the children in our household:

This is what my son's teacher actually ended up with as thank you gift at the end of the school year.

My son adores the Crystelle Handbags {it's fun to have kids who support their mom.....} But for his teacher he wanted me to make something special: Instead of a Crystelle Handbags original {a handbag made of a genuine Idaho Famous Potato Sack}, he opted to give her something that represented "green" living even more, as she LOVES to reduce, reuse, and recycle.....

Cute Yellow Interior of recycled banner bag

He wanted to thank his teacher for the module she taught on recycling, so he insisted I make her a black and white bag out of a re-purposed billboard banner....

I must agree. He did a good job choosing: it is the perfect recycling gift...

Wow!  What a FUN Large BAG!!!!

I really like the way this glam recycled bag turned out. It is BIG (teachers are notorious for carrying around a LOT of things....) and fun.

The interior has YELLOW pockets which are fun and spunky.


Cute Yellow Interior of recycled banner bag

No comments:

Post a Comment