Monday, November 29, 2010

Repurposed Onion Sack Made into a Cute Purse

I really like way this Onion Purse turned out!

Onion Sack Rachel Handbag in Orange
I'm really into orange right now. And blue has been my favorite color since forever.....

Sunset Rachel Handbag Backside
I used the Crystelle Handbags Rachel Handbag Pattern, and an Onion Sack from Sunset Onions in Prosser Washington.

Rachel Handbag Pattern Sunset Onion
Hope the customer who ordered it for Mother's day likes it! and her mother-in-law does too!
The Rachel Handbag looks fantastic, but is actually easy to sew pattern. We have that one and some additional fun bag sewing patterns available at our shop. After purchase they are just an easy download to your computer.


  • The Hartley Family (onion Farmers from Washington State) are also willing to let you use their bags. They have different colors and styles available. Please contact them or me for more info.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Oh my gosh, these bags look amazing. Your very skilled at the sewing machine!

      Taylor

      ReplyDelete